New "Warm" Color- can be used as contour/bronzer for light skin tones, as Setting powder for Medium Skin tones, and as under eye brightening powder for Deep skin tones.
The AOA Studio Loose setting powder is a silky powder with a touch of sheer coverage to set makeup for lasting wear. These powders are also perfect for "baking"
- Super fine powder
- Helps makeup last all day long - lightly dust all over face after foundation
- No flash back in photographs
- Use this powder under the eyes before applying eye shadows to catch any fall outs
- Available in 5 shades
- Translucent- for any skin tone, to set makeup and illuminate highest points of the face, beautiful sheen
- Matte Translucent- matte version of Translucent powder
- Banana- perfect for medium to dark skin tones. Or to help with dark circles and dark areas of the face
- Brightening- a brightening peach tone for light to medium skin tones. Tiny light reflecting particles for a beautiful glow
- Soft Light- a brightening light yellow (lighter than the Banana shade) for any skin tone, with subtle shimmer
- Warm- a true warm color powder that can be used as bronzer, setting powder or brightening powder depending on skin tone.
How to Use:
You can use a fluffy brush to sweep powder all over face to set makeup. Or you can use a sponge to pack on under the eye and sweep off with a fan brush.
INGREDIENTS: TALC, MICA, SILICA, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, DIMETHICONE, POLYBUTENE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, PROPYLPARABEN, METHYLPARABEN, BHT. [+/- MAY CONTAIN: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI77891), RED IRON OXIDE (CI77491), YELLOW IRON OXIDE (CI77492), BLACK IRON OXIDE (CI77499)
Why Are Some Products Not $1?
We offer Charity Edition Collections made exclusively with one mission in mind: to give back. These collections support causes like, standing against animal testing and abuse to supporting education and more. A portion of proceeds from sales go towards organizations making a difference in the world we believe in. Learn more.