AOA Perfect Setting Powder - Warm
New "Warm" Color- can be used as contour/bronzer for light skin tones, as Setting powder for Medium Skin tones, and as under eye brightening powder for Deep skin tones.
The AOA Studio Loose setting powder is a silky powder with a touch of sheer coverage to set makeup for lasting wear. These powders are also perfect for "baking"
- Super fine powder
- Helps makeup last all day long - lightly dust all over face after foundation
- No flash back in photographs
- Use this powder under the eyes before applying eye shadows to catch any fall outs
- Available in 5 shades
- Translucent- for any skin tone, to set makeup and illuminate highest points of the face, beautiful sheen
- Matte Translucent- matte version of Translucent powder
- Banana- perfect for medium to dark skin tones. Or to help with dark circles and dark areas of the face
- Brightening- a brightening peach tone for light to medium skin tones. Tiny light reflecting particles for a beautiful glow
- Soft Light- a brightening light yellow (lighter than the Banana shade) for any skin tone, with subtle shimmer
- Warm- a true warm color powder that can be used as bronzer, setting powder or brightening powder depending on skin tone.
How to Use:
You can use a fluffy brush to sweep powder all over face to set makeup. Or you can use a sponge to pack on under the eye and sweep off with a fan brush.
I love this powder so much. It’s perfect for oily, acne prone skin. You don’t even need a large amount. I haven’t been able to order it in months tho!
Skin type: acne prone
-combination skin (oily+dry)
-skin tone : brown - not light or dark- (google color for reference)
i dont wear foundation, I just wanted something to help with oily skin. definitely works. i use it with the round white puffs MissA sells and it sits perfectly in the container. dont know about lasting time, but I havent worn it all day, just about 6 hours. after that, though, its more convenient to use MissA blotting papers. haven't broken out,yet!
best powder me and my sis love it, it's exactly the right color for the caramel girls with warm undertone
When are you restocking on the powders? There are so good And better then the expensive ones….