AOA Perfect Setting Powder - Soft Light
The AOA Studio Loose setting powder is a silky powder with a touch of sheer coverage to set makeup for lasting wear. These powders are also perfect for "baking"
- Super fine powder
- Helps makeup last all day long - lightly dust all over face after foundation
- No flash back in photographs
- Use this powder under the eyes before applying eye shadows to catch any fall outs
- Available in 5 shades
- Translucent- for any skin tone, to set makeup and illuminate highest points of the face, beautiful sheen
- Matte Translucent- matte version of Translucent powder
- Banana- perfect for medium to dark skin tones. Or to help with dark circles and dark areas of the face
- Brightening- a brightening peach tone for light to medium skin tones. Tiny light reflecting particles for a beautiful glow
- Soft Light- a brightening light yellow (lighter than the Banana shade) for any skin tone, with subtle shimmer
How to Use:
You can use a fluffy brush to sweep powder all over face to set makeup. Or you can use a sponge to pack on under the eye and sweep off with a fan brush.
I like this powder. It is an excellent dupe for the more expensive powders I have purchased. It gave my skin a soft and natural finish.
This is very dusty and chalky. The application isn't smooth. You wouldn't know there is dimethicone in it. It does have a faint shimmer so it does what it says it will do.
soft and pretty finish
My favorite setting powder is only 1.55.
I put four other powders on my dresser away and only use this now. It is not dull and does not cake up. I can't believe I've wasted so much money on powder before I found this one. Will repurchase!