AOA 12-Piece PM Brush Set
ARE YOUR PRODUCTS CRUELTY FREE?
Yes they are! The People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, has certified AOA Beauty Inc. and other brands on our site as cruelty free as part of our commitment to preventing animal cruelty and testing. PETA is the most widely recognized organization in the United States dedicated to preventing animal abuse.
You can find us listed in PETA’s cruelty free shopping guide, a database of companies who are dedicated to the humane treatment of animals.
*To learn more about other brands’ initiatives, please visit their respective websites or contact them directly.
HOW IS EVERYTHING ON SHOPMISSA.COM $1.00? CAN I TRUST THE QUALITY?
At ShopMissA.com we strive to provide our customers with the largest variety and highest quality of jewelry, accessories and cosmetics all for $1.00. Being in the fashion industry for over 20 years, our company has built strong relationships directly with manufacturers worldwide. We import directly from manufactures to bring our customers the best products at the low price of $1.00.
HOW DO I CANCEL OR CHANGE MY ORDER?
Unfortunately we are unable to make modifications to orders once they have been placed. Due to our efforts to ensure that your receive your order as quickly and accurately as possible, we are unable to cancel or make changes to your order after you have placed it with us. If you put an invalid or wrong address, your order will ship out to that address and be returned to our warehouse. A new shipment will have to be generated and additional shipping charges will apply.
WHY WAS MY ORDER CANCELLED?
ShopMissA.com was unable to verify the billing information that was entered on the order. If the Billing Address does not match with what the credit card issuer or bank has on file, the order will be automatically cancelled. If you order has been canceled, please contact your credit card issuer or bank to verify that the billing information is correct. Afterwards, create a new order using the correct billing address.
DO YOU TEST ON ANIMALS?
Absolutely not. Miss A is a pet-friendly and animal loving company. We neither condone, nor support the selling of products tested on animals. While we do not manufacture the products we sell, we have confirmed with all of our beauty/cosmetics brands and they insist - they do not test on animals.
WHY ARE SOME PRODUCTS LIKE THE LOCKETS MORE THAN $1.00?
ShopMissA has a few products in the “Charm Shop” which are priced at $5.00. Due to the high demand from our customers for these Locket Necklaces and Bracelets since they are expensive in the current market ($40-$60), we have added them to ShopMissA at factory price for our customers to enjoy.
ARE THERE PRICE ADJUSTMENTS IF AN ITEM I PURCHASED GOES ON SALE?
No, at this time we do not offer price adjustments.
HOW DO I CARE FOR MY JEWELRY?
Handle and Wear with Care: always remove all jewelry before entering water. Also, take off your jewelry when using harsh chemicals, applying beauty products or entering extreme heat or cold. Our jewelry is made with real metals, and will tarnish over time.
WHY ARE THERE WARNING LABLES ON SOME OF THE PRODUCTS?
Jewelry and many other household items that are imported through the state of California are required to carry warning labels due to strict State laws. These same warning labels are found on dishes, shampoo, cosmetics, foods, beverages etc. These items not intended for small children, however are safe for adults to handle and wear externally.
IS YOUR JEWLERY NICKEL-FREE?
Our jewelry is not nickel-free, however, they have been laboratory tested to assure a very low level of nickel release from the product to the skin.
DO YOU RESTOCK ITEMS THAT ARE SOLD OUT?
Unfortunately we do not restock most of our jewelry and accessory items. We strive to be a “fast fashion” company by offering 50-100 new styles every week! Some popular times sell out as fast as 1 or 2 days, so grab what you like when you see it! And don’t worry, we’ll have tons of new styles for you next time you come back! We do re-stock our cosmetics including E.L.F products, so please check back!
IS YOUR WEBSITE SECURE?
ShopMissA.com is committed to protecting your personal information and providing a secure online shopping experience. We use industry standard encryption and password protection technologies such as an SSL (Secure Socket Layer).
New and Improved!! AOA 12-Piece PM Brush Set: 12 essential brushes for that dramatic look you want to achieve when going for a night out.
- F12: Large Powder Brush Get rid of shine by powdering your face with this soft fluffy powder brush.
- F14: Angled Contour Brush Add a strong contour using this angled brush.
- E121: Large Shading Brush Use this wide and soft brush to quickly add and blend out eyeshadow on your lids.
- E113: Flat Shading Brush Applies eyeshadow to the lid
- E118: Eye Smudge Brush Add eyeshadow and smoke out your eye makeup on the lower lash line.
- E115: Flat Definer Brush Use this brush to apply color close to the lash line. Can be use with powder, cream or gel eye products.
- E116: Angled Eye Liner Brush Use it to create the perfect wing and cat eye.
- E120: Eye Groomer Brush through your eyelashes and eyebrows to keep them in place.
- F17: Small Fan Brush Add strong highlights to your cheekbones, nose, forehead, and chin with this!
- F18: Retractable Lip Brush Top off your look with a bold lip color. Bring this travel lip brush with you, so you can touch up throughout the night!
- F19 Highlighter Brush The perfect size and shape to apply highlighter to your cheekbones, nose and chin
- E124 Precise Pencil Brush This precise tip brush is great for apply color to inner corner of eyes, or a dramatic crease
- Ultra-plush, densely-packed, velvety synthetic fibers designed to create a flawless finish.
- Firmly secured bristles for minimal shedding.
100% Cruelty Free, Latex Free, Hypoallergenic and Antibacterial.
Holds cream, gel, liquid, mineral powders, shimmers, and highlighter without absorbing extra makeup.
Sturdy, full-sized, wooden handles are durable and comfortable to hold for total control.
- Designed in the USA, manufactured in PRC
- Easily cleaned with mild soap and water. Always clean new beauty tools before first use.