Chic and cute temporary body tattoos that are a must have "fashion" item without the permanent commitment.
How to Apply:
- Make sure the place of where the tattoo will be applied to is dry and clean. (Any oils or creams on the skin will affect its adhesion)
- Remove the clear film of the tattoo and then cut out around the tattoo as close to the design as possible.
- Ensure the tattoo is facing the correct way up, then place the tattoo face down on the area of skin where the tattoo is desired.
- Apply even pressure to the tattoo paper backing using a wet cloth or sponge. Wait about a minimum of 60 seconds and then remove the wet cloth and gently slide off the paper.
- Allow the tattoo to air dry.
*This tattoo will last through showers as long as you do not scrub on it.
*Easily removed with body oil or lotion while gently rubbing the tattoo design off.
*One sheet included per order. All tattoo designs seen in the pictures are included on the actual sheet.
Don’t be played by trolls. “le pouvoir est en toi” = “the power is in you.” However, I'm not sure if this phrasing is actually something a French person would use, it looks like something an English speaker typed into Google translate. They often order words in ways we would not expect. I am not a native french speaker, but a intermediate level student. But about the tattoo- why is the phrase crossed out?
I am Tibetan & this tattoo is written in tibetan so if anyone wonders what it means, it says "I have this fake tattoo on to test it out & if I liked it I'll get an actual tattoo." It's kind of funny in tibetan but not as much since you can't make a direct translation in english"