AOA No-Heat Wavy Hair Curlers
AOA No-Heat Wavy Hair Curlers are easy to use + make beautiful waves without damage. Great for extensions, wigs, + more. Soft enough to sleep in or wear while you’re busy.
Includes: 6 curlers + 1 hook
1.2" x 10"
(3 cm x 25.5 cm)
How To Use
- Wet and towel-dry your hair. For best results, spray hair with setting spray before applying the curlers.
- Connect the rod and slip the hook through the waved ribbon.
- Wrap the hook around a one-inch section of hair, and pull it through to secure the ribbon to the hair.
- Allow hair to dry naturally for a few hours or overnight. If in a hurry, blow dry on low-medium heat.*
- Pull off the curler starting from the bottom, then style as desired.
*To avoid damage, do not use under direct high heat for more than a few seconds.
i ripped out a huge part of my hair and im sitting here with my scalp throbbing in pain. i think it’s the plastic rubber ends that caused it but it’s supposed to help it stay in place. im probably going to cut the ends with scissors to try and make do, but make sure to purchase 12 instead of just 6 if you have an average amount of hair on your head
Excited to try it.
I was so excited to see these on the site, I got two of them but really probably needed like 4.
They did the job but they are really loose where it should be cinched at the root.
The worst part is that they're too short at 10 inches. My hair is around 12 so I didn't think it would be a big problem but they really won't fit properly unless your hair is 9 inches or less due to the loose opening.
For the price they were acceptable and gave me nice loose waves.
Most people would probably need two or three sets of these to complete the look on their whole head. And I agree with the other customers. They are a bit short. I have medium length hair and they were still a bit to short for me. But for the price, it’s a good deal. I’d like to see a bigger kit, with more curlers, that were longer.