AOA Nail Polish Strips: Toulouse
Get an easy mess-free manicure, instantly!
Bye-bye drying time! Create a perfect mani in minutes – just peel, stick, press + file!
Includes 14 nail stickers + a double-sided nail file.
How to use:
- Starting with clean, dry nails, push cuticles back.
- Select the best sticker fit for each nail. Pro Tip: Choose exact or slightly smaller nail size.
- Place nail sticker near your cuticle, then press down + smooth over.
- Fold down excess over the tip of your nail + gently file downwards. Pro Tip: Apply a clear top coat for a glossy, longer-lasting finish.
How to remove:
- Gently peel off the nail sticker.
- Use nail polish remover to remove any stubborn residue.
They stay on, especially with a tip coat! Getting so lazy never painting my nails again.
Love this design, they're super cute, go on quie easily and well, stretching the right amount to get smooth on the nail with no creasing. They last awhile too if you finish with a good topcoat, but also can mysteriously disappear. Will literally wake up to missing nails with them having popped off completely. Have no idea what's happened to them. It's just odd. But still. You can keep any of the extras and replace them if need be. And the price is stupidly good. Lasted at least week. Then had maybe two pop offs I replaced and made it through another week or so.
They don't adhere well and started popping off the same day I applied them.
Hi! So sorry you were having issues with our Nail Polish Strips. There could be a few different reasons as to why they didn't hold but here are some quick suggestions. First, we always recommend that you prep your nails well. Taking some acetone or alcohol to clean the nails from any residue or oils will help the strips stick better. Also, removing any cuticles on the nail bed will help as well! We can also suggest adding any top coat you have at home to add an extra layer of protection! Hope this helps!