Seasonal Sales Associates (All Locations) APPLY NOW
MISS A is a young cosmetics and accessories company where makeup & fashion lovers can now shop all the latest trends – from primers and face masks to shadows, lip products, brushes, and much, much more – all for $1! We started out online in 2013, opened our first retail store in May 2016, and are continuing to rapidly expand our retail store division throughout the DFW Metroplex and Houston area.
We are currently seeking fun, motivated, and reliable Seasonal Sales Associates to join our expanding team! As a Sales Associate with MISS A, you will be the first point of contact for all our customers, providing friendly and knowledgeable service in addition to carrying on the positive culture we cultivate within our stores.
- Door Greeting - warmly and promptly greet all customers upon entering our stores.
- Assisting Customers on Sales Floor – offer excellent customer service to all customers in store, assist customers with product information and recommendations, inform customers of current promotions, hand out baskets, etc.
- Operating the POS/Register - cash handling, follow up with customers on their shopping experience, maintain cleanliness of cashwrap.
- Merchandising – keep sales floor clean and organized, ensure products are stocked, assisting with store put backs, etc.
- Promoting Products/Product Knowledge – stay updated on new and existing products, bestsellers, and promotions, answer customer questions about products and promotions, communicate product limits, etc.
- Must be at least 17 years of age.
- At least 1 year of Customer Service experience.
- Must have a FLEXIBLE schedule and be available to work nights, holidays, and weekends.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Must possess a fun and outgoing personality.
- Be comfortable working independently while receiving occasional coaching, supervision, and encouragement.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Stand for long periods of time.
- Repetitive movement of the body; walking is required on a regular basis.
- Lift no less than 15-30 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Work in a Retail environment.
Please indicate your preferred Miss A store location when submitting an application to be considered. A full list of Miss A locations can be viewed here.
All seasonal associates will have the possibility of becoming permanent!
Job Types: Part-time, Seasonal
Pay: Hourly; based on experience