Keyholders (Multiple Locations) APPLY NOW
MISS A is a young cosmetics and accessories company where makeup & fashion lovers can now shop all the latest trends – from primers and face masks to shadows, lip products, brushes, and much, much more – all for $1! We started out online in 2013, opened our first retail store in May 2016, and are continuing to rapidly expand our retail store division throughout the DFW Metroplex and Houston area.
We are currently seeking fun, motivated, and reliable Keyholders to join our expanding team!
As a Keyholder with MISS A, you will be the first point of contact for all our customers, providing friendly and knowledgeable service, act as a store leader for your team in addition to carrying on the positive culture we cultivate within our stores.
- Leadership – act as a leader for store team, filling in for Store Manager and/or Assistant Store Manager when required, delegate and supervise tasks for Sales Associates each shift.
- Enforce Store Policies – MUST be knowledgeable of and strictly follow Loss Prevention and Cash Handling policies.
- Problem Solving & Attention to Detail – take the initiative to identify customer needs and resolve any customer conflicts in a calm and professional manner.
- Door Greeting - warmly and promptly greet all customers upon entering our stores and invite prospective customers into the store.
- Operating the POS/Register - cash handling, count tills upon opening/closing of stores, follow up with customers on their shopping experience, maintain cleanliness of cashwrap.
- Customer Service – offer excellent customer service to all customers in store, assist customers with product information and recommendations, inform customers of current promotions, hand out baskets, etc.
- Merchandising – merchandise accessories and cosmetic displays, ensure products are stocked and organized, assist with store put backs, etc.
- Promoting Products/Product Knowledge – stay updated on new and existing products, bestsellers, and promotions, answer customer questions about products and promotions, communicate product limits, etc.
- Must be at least 17 years of age.
- At least 1 year of Customer Service experience.
- Must have a FLEXIBLE schedule and be available to work nights, holidays, and weekends.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Must possess a fun, outgoing, and motivating personality.
- Be comfortable working independently while receiving occasional coaching, supervision, and encouragement.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Stand for long periods of time.
- Repetitive movement of the body; walking is required on a regular basis.
- Lift no less than 15-30 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Work in a Retail environment.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Please indicate your preferred Miss A store location when submitting an application to be considered. A full list of Miss A locations can be viewed here.