AOA Perfect Setting Powder - Soft Light
The AOA Studio Loose setting powder is a silky powder with a touch of sheer coverage to set makeup for lasting wear. These powders are also perfect for "baking"
- Super fine powder
- Helps makeup last all day long - lightly dust all over face after foundation
- No flash back in photographs
- Use this powder under the eyes before applying eye shadows to catch any fall outs
- Available in 5 shades
- Translucent- for any skin tone, to set makeup and illuminate highest points of the face, beautiful sheen
- Matte Translucent- matte version of Translucent powder
- Banana- perfect for medium to dark skin tones. Or to help with dark circles and dark areas of the face
- Brightening- a brightening peach tone for light to medium skin tones. Tiny light reflecting particles for a beautiful glow
- Soft Light- a brightening light yellow (lighter than the Banana shade) for any skin tone, with subtle shimmer
How to Use:
You can use a fluffy brush to sweep powder all over face to set makeup. Or you can use a sponge to pack on under the eye and sweep off with a fan brush.
INGREDIENTS: TALC, MICA, SILICA, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, DIMETHICONE, POLYBUTENE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, PROPYLPARABEN, METHYLPARABEN, BHT. [+/- MAY CONTAIN: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI77891), RED IRON OXIDE (CI77491), YELLOW IRON OXIDE (CI77492), BLACK IRON OXIDE (CI77499)
soft and pretty finish
My favorite setting powder is only 1.55.
I put four other powders on my dresser away and only use this now. It is not dull and does not cake up. I can't believe I've wasted so much money on powder before I found this one. Will repurchase!
I like so much, with colour good its also good but with very good.Its very good products i am makeup artist and like so so much.
I’m not typically a fan of loose powders. They’re messy and my eyes tend to not like them (I swear I’ve applied them several different ways). This however has a beautiful seamless finish that’s not too cakey or chalky and gasp, my eyes don’t water when using it. I think it’s better than the Maybelline Fit Me (there I said it) for finish and eye sensitivity. Coverage is…light? Shade is quite fair and I’m quite fair so that’s saying something. Tryyyyy it! Just wish it was bigger but the smaller size does make it travel friendly :)