Chic and cute temporary body tattoos that are a must have "fashion" item without the permanent commitment.
How to Apply:
- Make sure the place of where the tattoo will be applied to is dry and clean. (Any oils or creams on the skin will affect its adhesion)
- Remove the clear film of the tattoo and then cut out around the tattoo as close to the design as possible.
- Ensure the tattoo is facing the correct way up, then place the tattoo face down on the area of skin where the tattoo is desired.
- Apply even pressure to the tattoo paper backing using a wet cloth or sponge. Wait about a minimum of 60 seconds and then remove the wet cloth and gently slide off the paper.
- Allow the tattoo to air dry.
*This tattoo will last through showers as long as you do not scrub on it.
*Easily removed with body oil or lotion while gently rubbing the tattoo design off.
*One sheet included per order. All tattoo designs seen in the pictures are included on the actual sheet.
Cute/ ez use
It’s says butterfly and it’s a flower. Just sayin.