AOA Pro Press-On Nails: Sweetheart
Luxe, durable, reusable nails to create the perfect manicure in minutes.
HOW TO USE
- After removing old nail polish, ensure nails are clean + dry
- Match press-on nails to each of your natural nails
- Push back cuticles using the cuticle stick
- Apply nail glue to natural nails + press-on nails
- At a 45º angle, place the press-on nail against the cuticle of your natural nail, press + hold for 5-10 seconds
HOW TO REMOVE
- Soak nails in warm soapy water for 10 minutes
- Gently peel off nails from sides, do not force. Re-soak if necessary.
- Nails can be re-used!
- 24 nails
- Nail file
- Nail glue
- Wooden cuticle wand
Ingredients – Nails: ABS plastic
Ingredients – Nail Glue: Ethyl Cyanoacrylate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Butyl Hydroxyanisole, Lithol Rubine BCA
they are better than the nails i buy from walgreens. girls if your on the fence go ahead buy them you wont regret it. great lenght great fit
I was worried that they wouldn't fit right because I have small hands, but they fit perfectly. I have had them on for 4 days, with no chipping or cracks. I am looking forward to more in this nail shape.
They are pretty big but definitely workable with a file. They are good quality and the glue is fantastic.
I just wore these for a week. While I liked them, I wished the colors weren't repeated for similar sizes. Also, the color is only n the surface of the nail and not all the way through - meaning the color chips and rubs off after about a week. I would have kept them on longer but they started to look messy.
They're so big. I even have big hands, and it was hard to find nails that fit over mine without being much too large for them. I ended up having to file some down to make them fit better. I also recommend getting the aoa brush on nail glue for these (yes they come with glue, but the brush on glue works so much better.)