AOA DIY Press-On Nails: Stiletto
Create your own unique nail designs—Easy, DIY press-on nails that work with any nail polish or gel polish!
- Match press-on nails to your correct nail size
- Paint + decorate your press-on nails ––Get creative!
- Clip at the top edge to detach nails, file to smooth
- Apply nail glue to your natural nails, then to the press-on
- Align press-on with the natural nail, then press firmly to adhere
HOW TO REMOVE
- Soak nails in warm soapy water for 10 minutes
- Gently peel off nails from sides, do not force. Re-soak if necessary.
- Nails can be re-used!
Good nails sturdy and has the curve at the tip looks more natural. Highly recommend,
Perfect for making your own manicure!
Very easy to use! It goes well with "AOA Mess-Free Nail Glue Stickers" and "AOA A+ Super Nail Glue". These nails doesn't break easily (granted I put a uv gel top coat on it).
I love these diy nails. They fit my nails perfectly and also allow me to see how much pressure I should apply to spread the nail glue evenly throughout my nail bed. I used the shop miss a nail stickers as well for my first try. Turned out pretty.