AOA DIY Press-On Nails: Round
Create your own unique nail designs—Easy, DIY press-on nails that work with any nail polish or gel polish!
- Match press-on nails to your correct nail size
- Paint + decorate your press-on nails ––Get creative!
- Clip at the top edge to detach nails, file to smooth
- Apply nail glue to your natural nails, then to the press-on
- Align press-on with the natural nail, then press firmly to adhere
HOW TO REMOVE
- Soak nails in warm soapy water for 10 minutes
- Gently peel off nails from sides, do not force. Re-soak if necessary.
- Nails can be re-used!
Very sturdy and good quality for them only being $1. Great for a cheap cute press-on nail set, especially because you can customize them.
This was my first time using press-on nails. My main complaint is that because they're transparent, it takes several coats of polish to make them opaque. But they were easy to use.