AOA DIY Press-On Nails: Coffin
Create your own unique nail designs—Easy, DIY press-on nails that work with any nail polish or gel polish!
- Match press-on nails to your correct nail size
- Paint + decorate your press-on nails ––Get creative!
- Clip at the top edge to detach nails, file to smooth
- Apply nail glue to your natural nails, then to the press-on
- Align press-on with the natural nail, then press firmly to adhere
HOW TO REMOVE
- Soak nails in warm soapy water for 10 minutes
- Gently peel off nails from sides, do not force. Re-soak if necessary.
- Nails can be re-used!
Looove these. They are easy to file and work great with gel polish
Very thin need to be more stronger but they are cute nails