Retail Manager- Miss A Fort Worth APPLY NOW
Miss A is seeking a Retail Store Manager to join our team!
We are a young Women's Cosmetic and Accessories company where all products are only $1! We started out online in 2013 and opened our first retail store in May of 2016! We are opening new stores in the Houston area early 2021.
- Store Managers are responsible for overall management of the store, staff, merchandise, and customer service. The Store Manager is also responsible for achieving sales goals, maintaining operational and merchandising standards, and building highly motivated teams! The ideal candidate has experience scheduling, hiring, training employees as well as managing payroll expenses and ordering inventory.
- Assistant Store Managers will be responsible for assisting the Store Manager as directed. Hire, train, and manage employees in daily tasks. This person has the potential to become the Primary Store Manager after training is completed within 3-6 months.
- Adjust daily schedule for shift personnel to ensure optimal efficiency
- Recruit, and develop staff ensuring all positions are filled in a timely manner with qualified personnel
- Train and evaluate employees, resolve all human resources issues in a timely and effective manner, partnering with HR when necessary.
- Ensure all associates provide the highest level of customer service
- Meet Sales Goals
- Collaborate with Corporate Office to identify marketing opportunities to support sales
- Ensure cash control procedures are properly followed including: bank deposits, safe funds and petty cash.
- Control store expenses and maintain budgets, continually striving to reduce costs, schedule associates to maintain adequate floor coverage while staying within payroll budgets
- Ensure deliveries are properly processed in a timely manner
- Monitor movement of all inventory and follow all receiving policies
- Implement and maintain all merchandising directives and ensure execution of effective merchandising strategies
- Ensure the selling floor is neat, clean, organized and reflects the correct visual image at all times
- Identify and communicate product concerns in a timely manner
- Minimum of 2 years of retail and specialty management experience is required for Assistant Managers
- Minimum of 5 years is required for Store Managers.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
Pay will be determined by experience.
If you enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced environment, then we would love to hear from you!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $32,000.00 - $45,000.00 per year|||4800 S Hulen St, Fort Worth, TX 76132 |||||||||9VjnGiYiunwKYetx|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false