ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER (GREATER HOUSTON METRO - TX) SUBMIT NOW
MISS A is a young cosmetics and accessories company where makeup & fashion lovers can now shop all the latest trends – from primers and face masks to shadows, lip products, brushes, and much, much more – all for $1! We started out online in 2013, opened our first retail store in May 2016, and are continuing to rapidly expand our retail store division throughout the DFW Metroplex and Houston area.
We are currently seeking motivated, reliable, and responsible Assistant Store Managers to join our expanding team!
As Assistant Store Manager with MISS A, you will be the first point of contact for all our customers, providing friendly and knowledgeable service, act as a store leader for your team in addition to carrying on the positive culture we cultivate within our stores.
- Store Leadership – act as a leader for store team, filling in for Store Manager when required. Delegate, supervise, and assess tasks for supporting staff each shift. Inform staff of any new promotions and/or products.
- Enforce Store Policies – MUST be knowledgeable of and strictly follow Loss Prevention and Cash Handling policies.
- Problem Solving & Attention to Detail – Take the initiative to identify customer needs and resolve any customer conflicts or complaints in a calm and professional manner.
- Operations & Merchandising – Open and close store. Receive truck shipments and ensure product is put out in a timely and organized manner. Merchandise accessories and cosmetic displays and ensure displays are up to date and accurate. Ensure store is clean and accessible for all customers.
- Customer Service – Offer excellent customer service to all customers in store. Assist customers with product information and recommendations if needed. Inform customers of current promotions, hand out baskets, etc.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- At least 3 years of Customer Service experience.
- At least 1 year of Supervisory experience preferred, but not required.
- Must have a FLEXIBLE schedule and be available to work nights, holidays, and weekends.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Stand for long periods of time.
- Repetitive movement of the body; walking is required on a regular basis.
- Lift no less than 15-30 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Work in a Retail environment.