Introducing AOA Studio Plush Faux Mink 10-Piece Brush Set, a collection of ten full-size super soft vegan makeup brushes that help you sculpt, blend and highlight a flawless, full-face look. The brushes feature matte black, wooden handles and black ferrels which firmly secure the ultra-plush, velvety bristles for minimal shedding.
This is the full set of 10 AOA studio brushes- 5 Face brushes and 5 Eye Brushes. When you purchase the full set you will receive a new style AOA black, vegan, leather brush roll for free! The super soft, flexible, black, vegan-leather brush roll keeps brushes organized and clean so you can take your brushes with you anywhere. Roll, tie and go!
* Due to the brush roll being Vegan Leather, you might experience a scent when first opening the brush roll. The scent will disappear if you keep the brush roll open and or after your first wash of the brushes!
- F21- Plush Face Brush. Large fluffy brush perfect for dusting off all types of face powders
- F22- Plush Angled Brush. Great for contouring and precision blending.
- F23- Flat Top Foundation Brush. Perfect for a seamless application of liquid, cream or powder foundations.
- F24- Plush Blush Brush. Go- to brush for a flawless application of cream or powder blush.
- F25- Plush Highlighting Brush. Applies and blends out cream or powder highlight for a subtle or blinding shine
- E135- Eye Blending Brush. Easily blends out eyeshadows and concealers.
- E136- Tapered Blending Brush. Great for diffusing the crease and blending shadows.
- E137- Shader Brush. For a firm yet soft blended application of shadows or concealers.
- E138- Detail Shader. Accurate blending of any small or detailed shadow placement.
- E139- Smudge Brush. Ideal for smoking out your water or lash line, or for a pop of color in your inner corner.
- Easy to Clean
- Convenient for travel
** Limit 10 sets per customer. Any additional units ordered will be cancelled and refunded. **
Why Are Some Products Not $1?
We offer Charity Edition Collections made exclusively with one mission in mind: to give back. These collections support causes like, standing against animal testing and abuse to supporting education and more. A portion of proceeds from sales go towards organizations making a difference in the world we believe in. Learn more.